Please see the questions and answers below for information around our Art Box service. If you have a question that is not answered below, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you asap.
1. How much does the Art Box cost?
When purchasing the Art Box you have three options; buy it one go for £32 or we have two monthly plans:
• Three instalments of £11 over three months
• Two instalments of £16 over two months
2. Do you ship worldwide?
At the moment we are only shipping to the UK, but we'll be branching out for future boxes.
3. When does my card get charged if I choose a monthly plan?
You will be billed as soon as you purchase your Art Box. After that initial billing day, renewals will happen the same day of purchase the following month. For example if your purchase took place on February 1st the next payment will be taken on March 1st.
4. What art supplies will I receive?
Every box features new and different art materials which you'll be able to see when we announce the product.
5. Will there be a delivery charge?
There is no delivery charge on boxes shipping in the UK.
6. How many Art Boxes will there be?
In 2021 we will be releasing 4 Art Boxes with an aim to release more next year.
7. I'm an artist, how can I be involved?
That's great to hear we're always looking for artists to collaborate with, please fill in this form.
8. How long until I receive my Art Box?
You will receive an email notification as soon as your box has been shipped and it will take about 2-3 days to arrive.
9. What happens if I want a refund?
You have 7 days from when your box is delivered to make a return and be eligible for a refund. To receive a full refund, the box must be unopened and in the same condition as it was when it was shipped. Contact email@example.com if you wish for a refund.